It is happening! We are going online! OMG! I just want to say, I am also doing this for the first time, instructing Group Fitness online so please bear with me when I make mistakes and work through any hiccups during the sessions.
Some of you might already have a ZOOM account. For those that don’t, this is what you need to do today.
- Go to https://zoom.us/. This step is best done on a computer. Check on SIGN UP, IT’FREE.
- Follow the steps to sign up. You can also sign up with Google or Facebook. If you are signing up with your email, ZOOM will sent an email to your nominated email address. To contiune the registration process, check your inbox.
- In your inbox, you will received and email from ZOOM to activate your account. Click on Activate Account.
- It will take you back to ZOOM and ask you for your details. Enter your details, create a password and click on Continue.
- The next screen will ask you to invite your colleagues, click on SKIP THIS STEP.
- You will then be offered a Personal Meeting URL. You can ignore that at this stage because everyone will be calling into my Meeting URL.
- Once you have registered, you can go onto your phones or tablets to download the ZOOM app. You can logon using your email and password that you have created during the registration process.
- Wait for my email with the Meeting URL. If you open
my email on the same device that is going to stream the ZOOM call, it will open
your ZOOM app automatically.
And that’s it! The first step is done for our VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASS!
Your Account View. There will be options to ask you to upgrade, you don’t need to do this.